Library required!This mod requires the JecsTools Library in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
The RimRoads Mod adds the ability to build roads on the world map that you can use later on to travel faster around the map. Dirt roads require no resources to construct. However, other roads require resources for the blueprints. Check the resources required by clicking on them.
How to Build Roads
- Research the appropriate technology in the Research menu.
- Send a caravan to the world map.
- Select the caravan.
- Click the new build roads button.
- Select the path of your road’s blueprints.
Not clear enough? Watch this video explaining how the RimRoads Mod works:
Available Road Recipes
- Dirt – Fastest construction time. No resources required. +30% speed boost.
- Stone – Decent construction time. 150 stony materials required. +55% speed boost.
- Asphalt – Slow construction time. 250 stony materials and 30 chemfuel required. +60% speed boost.
- Asphalt Highway – Slowest construction time. 450 materials and 60 chemfuel required. +65% speed boost.
If you have questions, want to report a bug, or simply want to say hi to the author, head to the Official Discord Channel.
RimRoads Mod Review
Humans are known to adapt the environment to our needs, so why wouldn’t we do the same on other planets? The RimRoads Mod will allow you to travel faster by building roads. This is very useful if you have multiple colonies and want to travel from one to another.