By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the materials on The RimWorld Base’s website for personal use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for commercial purposes;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The RimWorld Base at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The RimWorld Base’s website are provided “as is”. The RimWorld Base makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The RimWorld Base does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The RimWorld Base or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The RimWorld Base’s Internet site, even if The RimWorld Base or a The RimWorld Base authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The RimWorld Base’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The RimWorld Base does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The RimWorld Base may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The RimWorld Base does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The RimWorld Base has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The RimWorld Base of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If you require any more information or have any questions about Terms and Conditions of Use, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.