The Realistic Darkness Mod (Lighter Version) changes lighting and saturation in rimworld to be dynamically darker. This is a lighter version of the same mod: Realistic Darkness.
Realistic Darkness Mod (Lighter Version) features
- Daylight remains unchanged but weather patterns have a stronger effect on light levels even during daylight hours.
- Nights are considerably darker.
- Night darkness changes dynamically with weather conditions:
- Hard/Gentle snow are the lightest nights
- Dry thunderstorms are only slightly darker than clear nights.
- Foggy Rain is the darkest. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AREAS UNLIT BY TORCHES/LIGHTS DURING THIS WEATHER PATTERN.
- Saturation (color strength) changes more dynamically in response to weather.
- Movespeed and ranged accuracy are very close to vanilla values. Hard snow and foggy rain are harshest on accuracy and movement (foggy rain movement is same as rain).
The Realistic Darkness Mod (Lighter Version) overrides your vanilla weather definitions, thus it will be incompatible with other mods that affect weather.