Recommended Mod!It is recommended to use the Locks Mod by the same author along with the Prison Labor Mod. It will allow you to enable prisoners to leave their cells and go to work.
The Prison Labor Mod will allow you to force your prisoners to work for you. To enable this feature you must check a new options on the prisoner tab “Force to work”.
Prison labor needs management that consists in:
- Motivation – prisoners need to be motivated by presence of colonists. Wardens have new job – supervising prisoners. Low motivation can lead to revolts.
- Work assignment – prisoners that have option “Force to work” are added to “Work” tab.
- Time restrictions – prisoners that have option “Force to work” are added to “Restrict” tab.
- Prison area – prisoners in order to work need to reach target. You can check “Hold open” option on doors. Be aware, they will try to run if they see opportunity.
- “Prisoners only” tools – You can mark orders and bills by tools that exclude colonist from work.
- Works with mods that add Jobs of type cook/mine/craft/haul/clean like Quarry.
- Haulers Can Haul To Blueprints, or Industrials Rollers.
- To disable this mod from existing saves check “Disable mod” in settings and follow the instructions.
- It also works with these mods: WorkTab (by Fluffy), Seeds Please, Dubs Hygiene and Central Heating Mod.
Prison Labor Mod Review
The Prison Labor Mod is a fantastic idea to stop your prisoners from simply eating your food and slacking off. It is time to put your slaves to good use.