Aside from anything listed for Outer Rim – Core I am not aware of any incompatibilities.
I have done a decent amount of testing myself, but things will of course slip through the gaps. So…
- I have this great idea, will you do all the work?
Nope, I have enough I want to do.
- Does this mod follow Legends or Canon?
The mod series follows its own lore as neither translates perfectly to RimWorld, that said it’s primarily based on Canon with Legends where I want to include it, and rarely some fanon.
- Why can’t we have the All-In-One too?
I’m not maintaining two versions of a mod and modularity is better for users with how RimWorld loads things.
- How long has it taken to do all this by yourself?
It’s been in development since early 2019. So, a while.
- Is this a Total Conversion?
Nope! You can absolutely play it as one if you want to, but the end goal is more of an extension than replacement.
- I can’t find a specific building in the architect menu tab!
This is one of the mods using my new sub-category system, which allows many more items to fit into a single architect tab, use the sub-category button to navigate the list of sub-categories.
– Neronix17 – Art, XML & C#.
– Lucasfilm & Disney for the basis of this mod, Star Wars. All of it.