The Call of Cthulhu – Cults mod requires the JecsTools Library
in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
With the “Call of Cthulhu – Cults” expansion you will be able to:
- Found a cult.
- Worship monstrous deities.
- Make offerings and animal sacrifices.
- Make human sacrifices in return for powerful spells (20 in total, plus a dozen side effects).
How do I start a cult?
- Load the mod.
- Play for a few in-game days.
- One of your pawns will investigate something horrendous.
- Build the forbidden research center.
- Research the strange symbols until someone founds the cult.
- Good luck!
Cult-mindedness is a new feature under ‘needs’ that keeps track of how likely colonists are to become cultists.
Better apparel means greater worship results and higher success rates for your sacrifices.
Beware! If too many colonists are plotting against the cult, they might take matters into their own hands.
This mod is compatible with existing saves, it does not require you to start a new game.
This mod is not updated to RimWorld V1.2
Do you like this mod?
Consider donating a small amount to thank the author
Call of Cthulhu - Cults Review
Religion isn’t a big deal in RimWorld. So why not start worshiping monstrous deities? Call of Cthulhu – Cults certainly adds a whole new touch to the game.