Why is there no mod to create animals? With the Biotechnology Mod you can now culture animals with meat and neutroamine.
I like the various animal addition mods. But in reality, there are very few opportunities to meet. Penguins that had been trained in the polar regions died on the way back, and the wild beasts they had barely tamed were too old. Now it’s easy. Animals cultured in capsules are 0 years old. And the baby animals are already tamed!
This mod is suitable for players who like to play the game easily, like Stardew Valley. Not suitable for those who enjoy risk.
Biotechnology Mod features
This mod was designed with mod to unify the types of meat in mind. Yes! This is the mod for me. Therefore, there is no distinction between types of meat. You can make Thrumbo from squirrel meat.
- An incubator is just a shelf.
- Includes retextures from A Dog Said… Animal Prosthetics.
- Community Framework is required. Without it, the animal is born as a wild animal.
- The capsule will be damaged if it goes below -25 degrees or above 40 degrees.
- Humans and mechanoids cannot be created. It’s possible to make them, but it doesn’t fit the direction of this mod.
- All Vanilla Animals Expanded mods.