Adds classes and jobs from Final Fantasy XIV to RimWorld!
A Rim Reborn – Classes and Jobs Mod features
- Adds class and job learning capability to Eorzean races.
- Adds the Marauder, Lancer, Archer, Thaumaturge, and Conjurer base classes.
- Adds the Warrior, Dragoon, Bard, Black Mage, and White Mage advanced jobs.
- Adds craftable weapons that allow races with Flowing Aether to learn base classes.
- Adds quest reward soul crystals that can be used to learn advanced jobs.
- Adds quest reward relic weapons.
- Adds 4 new traits that affect class learning and spellcasting potency.
- Adds 3 new crafting recipes for Ether, an alchemical potion that can restore MP.
- Adds Aetherial Robes, a Middle layer apparel that enhances spellcasting power.
- Adds a new starting scenario: Light Party – An easy start with 4 lost adventurers, ample supplies, and a selection of basic class weapons.
Learn and utilize unique Eorzean attacks and abilities in combat!
- Disciple of War classes will use their attack combos automatically in lieu of standard melee and ranged attacks.
- Disciple of Magic classes will use their basic attack spells automatically as a special ranged attack.
- Utilize powerful attack, defense, and mobility skill sets condensed down and balanced against vanilla power levels.
- Instantly tend grievous injures or completely reverse lighter ones with healing magic! Healing magic only works up to a point, however; once tended, a wound must heal naturally.
- Get downed allies back on their feet with Raise! Note that while Raise is capable of getting an unconscious ally back on their feet, dead colonists are beyond your ability to restore.
Basic class weapons can be crafted at the Aetheric Crafting Table with the appropriate A Rim Reborn research projects:
- Aetheric Carpentry – Lancer’s Spear, Archer’s Bow, Conjurer’s Cane
- Aetheric Blacksmithing – Marauder’s Axe, Thaumaturge’s Staff
Powerful relic weapons can also be obtained as quest rewards from Eorzean factions!
- This mod is currently not Combat Extended compatible, but support is planned for the near future.
Many thanks to the r/Rimworld and Humanoid Alien Races Discord servers for their help!