The Toggles Mod allows to to hide and disable core functionalities in RimWorld.
Toggles Mod features
Disable game elements
- Weather Overlays
- Prevent notifications that you don’t need.
- Completely block all kinds of events from occurring:
- Make the game harder by blocking positive ones, e.g. Psychic soothe or Wanderer Join,
- or make it easier by blocking negative ones, e.g. Disease: Malaria or Toxic Fallout.
- Toggle the HUD with customizable hotkeys.
- Increase game performance by disabling textures.
- Hotkeys! Players can now assign individual or groups of toggles to key bindings, and toggle them instantly while playing.
Most of the settings are straightforward: Toggle things on or off in the mod settings, or assign them to hotkeys and toggle during gameplay. For those curious minds out there interested in knowing more about how this mod works, read here.
Usage: You can use the Toggles Mod in any modpack, or fork it on GitHub. Please message me first if you do. I’d love to know where the mod is being used. However, please don’t re-upload a translated version of the mod. If you wish to translate the mod into another language, contact me. Also feel free to message me about any suggestions or improvements you think of. I’d love to hear it.
Events and notifications added by other mods should also be toggleable with the Toggles Mod settings.
Some players experience the Incidents-button not showing in mod settings. Read more here.
Toggles Mod Review
Being able to customize things to your liking is always welcome. Whether you want to get rid of some annoying features or simply personalize your experience, the Toggles Mod gives you the power to do so!