The SRTS Expanded Mod adds new types of transportation ships to send pawns and resources all over the world.
SRTS Expanded Mod features
These are tiered, flying ships with very specific roles. They can load people and cargo and bring it somewhere else — potentially a very long distance, and back again. These act like drop pods, but are not one use — when you bring it back home you choose where to land and disembark. It’s a fully working flying vessel.
These vessels are expensive in materials & research, and are very late game.
- Ships can do everything a caravan can, plus more (trading, quests, assaults, etc)
- Command ships like you would transport pods, but they actually land and can be flown again
- Carpeting bombing and precision strikes capable from military ships – devastating potential
- Each ship has a specific role, from hauling, to assaulting fortifications and troop transport
- Power plants are built into the ships, providing power when landed and connected to a conduit
- Compatible with Rimefeller chemfuel pipes to auto refuel
- Save Our Ship 2: Some ships land in shuttlebays, some park in the gravity of space! Soon.
- Full mod settings page to greatly customize your personal experience
- Easy to extend: our assembly is very dynamic, so mod authors can release entirely custom versions of their own ships, or completely change the built in ships
- Ultratech and Archotech level ships are locked behind Techprints, making them very rare
Official SRTS Expanded Mod Patches:
- Realism Patch changes everything to be more expensive, pushing these ships much later in the end-game.
- Simple Materials removes the component system so you can build with base rimworld materials.
- Multiplayer mod: You will not be able to actually load anything into the ship. It won’t work. Sorry.
- Frontier’s Development Shields: The ships will not be able to land within the shield zone even if the shields are turned off. Temporarily reduce your shields to 1 radius to takeoff and land your ships.
Huge Thanks & Credits
- Smash Phil is the master coder!
- Aquamarine for ship graphics!
- Thanks to TechnoFox for creating SRTS, originally based on work by AKreedz风影!
- Thank you to the Rimworld Discord community, especially Jamaican Castle, Pelador, and dninemfive.
- Proxyer for Japanese translation
- Chinese translation
Join up the Official Discord Channel to discuss the SRTS Expanded Mod!
SRTS Expanded Mod Review
The SRTS Expanded Mod makes exploring the planet much more fun for late game stages. No longer will your pawns be left stranded far away from home after traveling with a drop pod. Unless you forgot to bring enough fuel for the way back, that is…