Library required!This mod requires the HugsLib Library in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
Your colonists can never be a true Rambo if they cannot gun while they are running. Therefore, the Run And Gun Mod adds a mode that, when enabled, allows drafted colonists and NPC pawns to shoot while moving at the cost of an accuracy and movement penalty . These penalties can be modified in the mod settings of this mod.
Run And Gun Mod features
- PC pawns are also capable of Running and Gunning. This can be disabled in the mod settings if that is too intimidating for you.
- Fire at will should be enabled. Firing manually will cause the pawn to stop running.
- Run&Gun mode can only be enabled when the pawn is drafted, and is carrying a ranged weapon in its hands.
- The movement penalty is only applied at the moment the pawn is actually shooting or cooling down after shooting. So don’t bother disabling Run&Gun every time you just want your pawn to walk somewhere.
- The accuracy penalty is only applied when pawns with RunAndGun enabled are actually moving, so don’t bother disabling RunAndGun every time a pawn stands still while shooting.
- The movement penalty depends on the heavyness of a weapon. A weapon can either be heavy or light. Light weapons get a lower movement penalty compared to heavy ones. What is considered a heavy/light weapon can be configured in the mod settings.
- Enemy pawns will also run and gun while fleeing. However, the chance that they do this can be configured in the mod settings.
- By default, RunAndGun can be activated with any weapon. RunAndGun can be forbidden for certain weapons in the mod settings though.
The Run And Gun Mod works very well with Giddy-up! Battle mounts, as it allows pawns to shoot while riding.
Run And Gun Mod Review
The Run And Gun Mod is a game changer! It will affect how you approach battles entirely but, depending on your taste, it can make them way more fun!