The Rimmu-Nation – Weapons Mod adds more than 100+ weapons and more than 10+ types of weapons to RimWorld
Rimmu-Nation – Weapons Mod features
Can I craft all weapons?
Not all weapons are craftable. Rimmu-Nation – Weapons has a Rarity System, so many weapons are only purchasable or lootable.
- The Rimmu-Nation – Weapons is incompatible with Combat Extended mod.
- If you have Proper Shotguns Mod don’t worry, it’s compatible with Rimmu-Nation – Weapons Mod.
- Rimmu-nation – Weapons + Rimworld Of Magic, currently awaiting for the .dll stuff to be fixed by Jecrell.
- Multiple Pimp my Gun texture artists from DeviantArt for their beautiful tacticool weapon artworks.
I’m sorry for not properly naming you all, if you find your work and wish for it to be removed please contact me.
- Valve, Bluehole, DiCE, Infinity Ward and etc. for their custom sound effects added into this mod. Official weapon sounds from CSGO, Battlefield 4, Halo, and Call of Doodie, PUBG and etc. have been added in this mod.
- Jecrell – Auger Coding
- Recon – Projetile Balancing
Rimmu-Nation - Weapons Mod Review
The Rimmu-Nation – Weapons Mod adds a great deal of weapons for those players who like to focus on battle. Vanilla weapons get old pretty quick… so here’s more, more, more!