Obsolete since version 1.0.2272The vast majority of improvements from this mod were moved into vanilla and as such the mod is no longer necessary nor should it be used.
The RIMMSLoadUp Mod adds community solutions for improving load times in RimWorld.
RIMMSLoadUp Mod features
- The lookup for types referenced in xml is cached so that the work is not repeated.
- The preview images for mods were loaded during startup but never used. The images are now only loaded when looking at the mod list.
- Corrected xml iterations to avoid unnecessary searches.
- Earlier releasing of xml patch resources to reduce memory impact.
- Skipping comments in xml files.
Mod Load Order
Does not matter for functionality. Mods are loaded in multiple phases and inside each phase by load order. The RIMMSLoadUp Mod registers its changes in the earliest phase and affects the later phases.