Rim of Madness – Werewolves is a gameplay mod for RimWorld. It adds Werewolves into the game.
Rim of Madness – Werewolves features
- 4 unlockable playable werewolf forms (and a hidden fifth type).
- Adds moons to RimWorld with a custom moon cycle system.
- Adds a neutral AI faction of Werewolves to interact with, or engage hostilities with to your peril.
- Adds “silver treatment” system for colonies with machining tables to use against Werewolf damage immunity.
- For a playable werewolf, you will need a colonist with the Werewolf (Unblooded) trait.
- When the first full moon rises, they will go into a Werewolf fury. After they calm down, the werewolf will be able to make controlled transformations in the future for that form.
- To unlock and level up forms, toggle the full moon fury icon to enable further random transformations during full moons.
Rim of Madness – Werewolves is available in English and Français (by Coyote2710). Artwork for this mod was contributed by SpoonShortage and Xen.
For questions, commends and bug reports about Rim of Madness – Werewolves head to the official Discord channel.
Continued by Mlie !!