The Mending Mod introduces the Mending Table that allows you to completely repair the durability of weapons, clothes and armor. It also adds a bill to the existing tailoring tables to recover materials from the things you don’t want to repair.
Mending Mod features
- Completely repair the durability on weapons and armor.
- Increase the speed of repairing with Tool Cabinets.
- All the power of the BillsTab: Min/Max Skill, usage toggle, hauling target, filtering and multiple job queue.
- Progress bar to see how long they are going to take to repair your item.
- Scrap materials from those apparels you would rather discard.
- Configurable chance of failure, defaults are very rare.
- Only power required!
You will need to research Mending in order to build the Mending Table. To be able to recycle you will have to research Complex Clothing first. Recycling doesn’t require power to work but it’ll double your production if you do power it.
If you wish to remove this mod from a saved game, please make sure to remove any Mending Table and Mending Kits from your colony before doing so this mod.
Additional credits: the Mending Mod is a rewritten version of the A13 version of Wastelander’s Minor mods – Mending. Alpha 14 update by NotFood, Alpha 13 update by topp2000 and Alpha 12 update by Skyarhangel.