The Medical Tab Mod adds a comprehensive medical overview tab, showing your colonists’ health at a glance.
Medical Tab Mod features
- Shows vital medical statistics for Colonists, Animals, Prisoners, Visitors and Hostiles*.
- Medical care designation, including mass and default assignments.
- Overview of bleeding rates, pain and infection/disease/immunity progress.
- See efficiency on all capabilities.
- Schedule new operations and see planned operations.
- Sort by everything.
*The hostile tab will by default only show downed hostiles, as I consider showing all hostiles cheating. There’s a toggle in the mod options to show all hostiles instead.
Medical Tab Mod overview
Powered by Harmony.
Other contributors: Racoon (German translation), Duduluu (Chinese translation), MossieuLeBlanc (French translation), KPherox (A16 Update), Bronytamin and WNJStudio (updated Chinese translation).
License: All original code in this mod is licensed under the MIT license. Do what you want, but give the author credit. All original content (e.g. text, imagery, sounds) in this mod is licensed under the CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
Medical Tab Mod Review
It is very easy to take a look at the health of ALL your colonists at once with Fluffy’s Medical Tab. Very recommendable.