The Mad Skills Mod adds some extra settings to the game that allow you to tweak or completely turn off the natural skill degradation and learning saturation.
Mad Skills Mod features
The Mad Skills Mod comes with the following tweaks found under Options > Mod Settings > Mad Skills:
- Decay multiplier: set to 0 to turn off skill decay, or to (nearly) any value to multiply default decay by!
- Tiered: experience will be lost as per multiplier, but only to around 1% of what’s required to next level, meaning that once a level is attained skill won’t degrade below it.
- Over-limit multiplier: multiplies XP earned over the daily limit (learning saturation), set to 100% to disable daily XP limit altogether.
- Daily XP limit: after this amount of XP is earned in a skill, all subsequent learning of it is multiplied by value below, until midnight.
- Alternative “great memory”: changes behavior of “great memory” trait: instead of halving skill decay rate it will now increase learning rate by 25%.
Preview image by Shinzy.
Chinese translation by duduluu.
Mad Skills Mod Review
If you find it ridiculous that colonists keep getting worse at things over time, the Mad Skills Mod is for you!