Library required!This mod requires the HugsLib Library in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
The Third Age Mod is part of the Lord of the Rims series, a project to bring one of our favorite film and book series, The Lord of the Rings, to RimWorld.
Lord of the Rims – The Third Age Mod features
The Third Age Mod removes all items, incidents and technology that go beyond Medieval. It also adds and rebalances new content to make a more interesting Medieval playthrough:
- Adds a blacksmith forge to forge steel.
- Adds iron and mithril materials.
- Rebalances iron into the primary mineable resource, rather than steel.
- Adds Medieval pantries and salt barrels for storing food in the medieval period.
- Adds two new scenarios for Lord of the Rings races.
Join the Lord of the Rims channel on Discord to discuss the mod!
Lord of the Rims - The Third Age Mod Review
Whether you’re going to play a Lord of the Rings inspired playthrough or not, the Lord of the Rims – The Third Age Mod is perfect to set up medieval runs where you don’t want any futuristic stuff interfering.