Water, mud and marsh are friends. Take vantage of the terrain around you with the Land Fill (Terrains+) Mod. Add soils, roads, bridges, sliding floors and more things for you to be able to terraform RimWorld planets.
Land Fill (Terrains+) Mod features
- Soils: built overwater. Some are growable and placed indoor.
- Bridges: built overwater. Good to walk but deteriorate overtime.
- Roads: built overwater. Walk more efficiently.
- Foundations: build overwater. Set up buildings.
- Slides: built over soils. Increase the walk speed.
- Water: built over soils and floors. Set up terrains and slow down enemies.
Overwater = includes over water, mud and marsh in most cases.
- Stuffs that rapidly deteriorate don’t require much work or resources.
- Bad stuffs starts with tribal colonies and don’t require much work or resources.
- The most part of these terrains can’t be removed but can be replaced.
- Automated stuffs don’t need energy and aren’t breakable.
- You need be creative and use combinations with terrains to place they on caves.
- The pathCost of vanilla water, mud and marsh are slightly changed.
The Land Fill (Terrains+) Mod may present inconsistencies with some mods that add floors. For example, being able to set some terrains in strange places.
Land Fill (Terrains+) Mod Review
Build on water, create bridges, and use the terrain in your favor to prepare impassable defenses. The Land Fill (Terrains+) Mod allows you to do that and more. Forget about the annoying tools in dev mod to modify terrain, and simply do it in a user-friendly way. The things you can do with this mod could be considered cheating, but it’s entirely up to you how you choose to use it.