The Hand-To-Hand Mod will allow your pawns to perform hand-to-hand abilities to have an advantage over their opponents in melee combat.
- The Hand-To-Hand Mod adds 9 custom melee abilities for your pawns that they can use to knock out enemies.
- Includes autocasting!
- Pawns will now path towards target (unlike previous versions)
- Based on the original “[CP] Takedown” mod series
- There is no mercy in this Dojo, is there?
- Yes, if you discombobulate a caravan muffalo, you will annoy your allies.
- Ability chance to fail affected by target’s mass and melee skill
- Ability chance is also affected by your pawn’s melee skill
- NPCs can use these moves against you as well
Warning: Knockout durations are at max of 2-3 in-game hours (unlike previous versions), depending on the ability your target will get up in a few seconds so do not assume these moves will put them to sleep forever.
- Pawns can now path to their target unlike previous versions
- You can enable/disable or hide ability buttons in mod options
- Abilities have a chance to fail
- Abilities on success and failure have a cooldown timer
- Chance to fail is affected by three factors: 1. User’s melee skill 2. Target’s melee skill 3. Target’s mass
- Enemies can use these abilities against you as well
Note: Disabling autocast or abilities (not hiding, disabling) will disable them for both you and NPCs.
Note: Pawn had 20 melee skill for testing purposes.
Highly recommend to abandon old versions of any “[CP] Takedown” mods. May have possible issues with Combat Extended (requires testing). Safe to disable mid save? Unknown (requires testing)