Finally, growth zones get increased functionality! This mod adds a bill system (similar to the one found in crafting stations) to vanilla growing zones, allowing automation of growth zones!
Growing Zones+ Mod features
Set plant growing bills to:
- Grow plants forever.
- Grow plants until you have X of said plant.
- Grow plants until you have X amount of edible products
The mod also adds a toggle that determines whether colonists should cut/sow over already sown plants when the zone’s plant-type changes. No more pesky cutting of nearly-grown plants when you decide you’d rather have corn instead of rice!
Planned features (in order of priority):
- Continue fleshing out the details menu for bills.
- (Somehow) make this compatible with hydroponics “zones”.
- Create a “custom plan” bill, that lets you determine where and what plants are grown on the zone’s grid.
- Test more compatibility.
In my testing both auto-cut blight and mods that add additional plants have ZERO compatibility issues with this mod!
Works with VE Plants, Auto-cut Blight, Seeds Please Lite, and Smart Farming! (and maybe Growth Sync Continued?).
PLACE BELOW ALL OTHER MODS THAT ALTER FARMING/GROW ZONES!