The Floor Lights Mod introduces lights that are integrated into the ground. These lamps used to have their power cable hidden underground, but various rim-rodents kept eating them so the cable placement had to be revisited. It is possible to build on top of the floor lights.
Floor Lights Mod features
The floor lights are available in the following shapes:
- Square | Power consumption: 24 | Radius: 12
- Plus | Power consumption: 18 | Radius: 9
- Corner | Power consumption: 18 | Radius: 9
- Stripe | Power consumption: 12 | Radius: 6
- Small Corner | Power consumption: 7 | Radius: 5
- Small stripe | Power consumption: 4 | Radius: 3
The following colors are available for your floor lights: White (default), Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple.
Floor Lights Mod Review
Having standing lamps all around your base gets old really fast, and it’s annoying how they use up 1 block of space, particularly on hallways and small rooms. With the Floor Lights Mod this is not a problem anymore. Besides the floor lights look really cool.