The Expanded Incidents Mod increases the variety of incidents your colony will have to face. The new incidents are designed to be balanced, generally long-term events that you can mitigate or eliminate with proper planning or response, so long as they have any significant impact on your colony.
Expanded Incidents Mod features
The following new incidents are added into the game:
- Quarrel: Two pawns friendly towards each other have their relationship damaged by an argument until they make up.
- Homesick: One of your pawns is feeling homesick. They may spread it to other pawns through conversation, until they’ve made your whole colony unhappy!
- Cliques: Two pawns who dislike each other separate the colony into cliques of their friends. Members of each clique may come to blows.
- Sabotage: Keep a close eye on your colonists if you notice things malfunctioning in your base. Someone has to be to blame. But who?
- Thief: Colonists and pets may spot thieves attempting to sneak into your base and steal valuables, who won’t leave without a fight!
The Expanded Incidents Mod should be compatible with everything, but is mostly redundant with Rumors and Deception. Load it after Psychology if you want it to use its psychology systems.
Continued by Mlie !!