A collection of Valheim animals I felt would find a place at home in Rimworld. Lox to carry your goods, Valboar to provide meat, Frostwolves to protect your colony, and more.
Beware, Frostwolves have a special hunting event; you will want to take them out before they tear apart every animal on the map.
More may be added in the future, however I will consider this mod complete as of release. You’re safe from the Deathsquitos… For now. 🙂
– Why not. <3
- Where do they spawn??
– Most of the animals spawn in temperate climates, including arid and sometimes boreal, however Frostwolves are limited to just the colder biomes.
– That’s up to them.
- I have a suggestion! I don’t like this or this!
– Great, put it in the comments, just don’t be an ass about it or you’ll be ignored!
- I found a bug! Help?
– Put it in the comments with a description of what’s happening and a link to a Hugslib log. No log, no help!
- Art by Erin and Neronix17.
- Mod page art base by Oskar Potocki.
- Writing by Lessy on my Discord server.
- C# by Legodude.
Animal designs owned by IronGate Studios. I simply made them in the Rimworld style.