The Eccentric Tech – Spacer Furniture Mod adds a variety of miscellaneous Eccentric-themed furniture and devices to your colony!
Eccentric Tech – Spacer Furniture Mod features
Eccentric Tech – Spacer Furniture adds the following new buildables:
- Smart Beds – Adjustable beds in the style of The Eccentric, these offer improved rest effectiveness.
- End Tables – In both regular and illuminated variants, also in the style of The Eccentric
- Smart Chairs – A stylish, futuristic chair that offers similar comfort to an armchair.
- Smart Tables – Built with a flat-panel display and holographic projectors, smart tables can both be eaten at as well as used for entertainment. Colonists that use a smart table for entertainment can gain small amounts of random skill experience based on their skill passions.
- Adjustable Shelf – A small shelf that can be configured to limit the number of item stacks kept on it.
- Refrigerators – A small shelf for holding meals and food, items kept in a refrigerator will not rot. Comes in both a standalone and stuffable seamless wall variant.
- Supply Conduits – Pipelines for transporting items between supply shelves and specialized devices. An underground variant that is invisible and inflammable but slower to build is also available.
- Supply Shelf – A small shelf that can deliver materials to connected devices via supply conduits. Can be configured to limit the number of item stacks kept on it.
- Repair Shelf – A small shelf that can repair weapons and apparel stored on it using materials from connected supply networks. See “Item Repair” below for more details!
- Repair Cabinet – A large cabinet that will repair the weapons and apparel of colonists sleeping in adjacent beds. A single cabinet can repair the gear of all colonists in all adjacent beds, but only one at a time. See “Item Repair” below for more details!
- Autofabricator – A compact automated fabricator that can produce components using materials from connected supply networks. Comes in both basic and advanced models that can craft basic or advanced components, respectively. Slower than a human crafter of even middling skill, but is completely automatic and can work around the clock.
- Ceiling Lamp – A stylish, ceiling-mounted lamp. Its height can be adjusted for best presentation.
- Chandelier – A fancy, ceiling-mounted light source that adds beauty to its room. Its height can be adjusted for best presentation.
1 new craftable item:
- Nano Repair Fuel – Used to repair weapons and apparel that cannot normally be crafted, nano repair fuel can only be produced by reprogramming nanites from luciferium or mech serums.
4 new research projects:
- Eccentric Furniture – (Requires Complex Furniture, Electricity) Build furniture in the style of The Eccentric.
- Supply Networks – (Requires Eccentric Furniture, Hi-Tech Research Bench, Multi-Analyzer) Build transportation pipes that can connect specialized supply shelves to devices.
- Automated Repair – (Requires Supply Networks, Hi-Tech Research Bench, Multi-Analyzer) Build shelves and cabinets that can automatically repair equipment and apparel.
- Automated Fabrication – (Requires Supply Networks, Hi-Tech Research Bench, Multi-Analyzer) Build compact automated fabricators that can slowly but steadily produce simple parts and components.
Repair shelves and repair cabinets can repair weapons and apparel stored on them or equipped by nearby sleeping pawns, respectively. For craftable gear, this does not use a generic resource but the primary stuff material used to craft the item in the first place.
For non-craftable weapons and apparel, nano repair fuel can be used instead. Nano repair fuel consists of a small amount of specialized repair nanites that bond to and restore the molecular structure of the item, even if its original materials or methods of construction are unknown. However, nano repair fuel can only be produced by reprogramming nanites from luciferium or mech serum.