The Dubs Mint Menus Mod adds new list boxes for recipe bills, health bills, plant selection, architect menu, research menu, and a quick select menu for designators, making it easier to find things when lots of mods are running.
Dubs Mint Menus Mod features
- Mint wheel, a floating designator selector that can be opened via hotkey or mouse button, assign up to 20 designators from the Mint build menu.
- Rimatomics style research menu, search by mod, project, or unlocks, filter out completed or locked projects, view all unlocked recipes things and plants. (May not work with other research mods)
- Plant selection UI with search function, scaling options, shift click multi select and set, infocard on mouse over, and organised into sections by plant type like tree or food.
- Recipe bills list with search function, image previews, scaling options, and displays the infocard on mouse over.
- Health bills list with search function.
- New build menu with search function, open with a hotkey or ctrl + click architect menu, or set it as default menu.
You can use the search function to filter results
Recipe bills list search rules:
Recipe name – e.g. “hat”
Product name – “hat”
Mod name – “core”
Stuff Categories – “leathery”
Apparel body parts – “legs”
Apparel tags – “industrial”
Apparel layer – “OnSkin”
Build menu search rules:
Research menu search rules:
Unlocked thing name
Unlocked recipe name
Unlocked plant name
Discord for Dubwise’s mods: Discord