The Caravan Adventures Mod aims to transform traveling around the world into a fun adventure by providing new features to replace the annoying micromanagement, make traveling more fun and give you a sense of purpose doing so. Quick heads-up, about 25% of this mod’s content is the Storyline, which requires Royalty. Everything else can be used without it, don’t worry.
Caravan Adventures Mod features
Automatic Camp Setup
- Settle on tiles by having your pawns set up a camp first, before you even get involved.
- If you prepared and have enough spacer tent supplies, you will be able to stay in high quality camp sites, if not, ur pawns will divert to make shift materials.
- Your pawns automatically build enough tents for your individual number of travelers and prisoners. Pawns also choose their tents based on their relationship.
- Choose to either leave the bulk of most items strapped to your animals or create enough storage tents, so all your equipment is tugged away “safely”.
- Choose to pre-apply basic jobs, like creating a set of fresh clothes, butcher animals or grill some stakes
- Leave the camp site immediately if you want to, just for the impatient ones
Caravan forming / trading presets
- Set up 3 presets in mod settings, that allow you to quickly select all items for travel, or create specific trade filters to select all you may want to sell at once.
- More basic selection options for all items or none
- Keep the automatic supplies disabled with a toggle, to avoid some lag when it’s active every time you open up the dialog
- Part of the story, but also separately available
- Hunt mechanoids to receive bounty credits with the faction that called out the bounty
- Get assistance from said faction on any map you currently have pawns located (they can help engage hostile locations)
- Hire veteran soldiers for a hefty large amount of bounty credits, which come with alot of experience and you’re able to choose some of their traits
- Purchase valuable items in exchange for bounty credits
- Improve relations to other factions in exchange for bounty credits
- Buy bounty credits for a large amount of silver
Immersion – Travel companions
- Pawns start out disliking the newcomers due to uncertainty and some lack of trust
- Pawns individually bond with each other over time which can turn the initial distrust into a true friendship
- More smaller events that do not always have to end in a fight (currently only 1)
Storyline (requires Royalty)
- A storyline that gives you a reason to travel the world
- Form a bond with a new faction sharing your troubles on a new world
- Encounter a dangerous threat that endangers the entire world
- Fight bosses to claim treasures, learn powerful spells and prevent the end of all living beings
General travel support
(Disabled by default, enable it in mod settings)
- Auto clean up settlement remains
- Increase food and silver available for settlements to trade
- Increase ancient shrine spawns and reward changes
- Increase skill decay level from 10 to 15
- Enable a sidebar icon allowing to remove letters
(All categories can be enabled or disabled and further configured to your liking in the mod’s settings)
Yes, it’s Combat Extended compatible.