No one knows if it was ancient pirates who crash landed and grew animal heads, or if it was the animals there that evolved human bodies. When the first colonists arrived at the newly terraformed jungles, they were dumbfounded at the sight of humans with the heads of animals walking out of the trees to greet them.
The Beast Man Tribes Mod adds 10 new playable races and tribal factions. It adds many more unique tribes to fight and trade with. Each new animal tribe starts out with a neutral relationship to the player colony. Its up to the player to create a relationship with each beast man tribe to take advantage of their special characteristics. Player tribes have a small chance of starting the game with a beast man.
Beast Man Tribes Mod features
Each beast man race tends to come with certain traits. For example, lynx men and fox men tend to be psychopaths who stay up all night, raccoon men and pig men are sometimes greedy or jealous, elk men can be good fighters who like to brawl against other men, elephant men often have annoying voices, etc.
The following list includes all the new races introduced by the Beast Man Tribes Mod and their stats:
- Bear Men: + 10% Min Temp, + 10% Natural Armor
- Camel Men: + 20% Max Temp, + 2% Move Speed
- Elephant Men: + %10 Health, + 60 Years Avg Lifespan
- Elk Men: + 10% Min Temp, + 2% Move Speed
- Fox Men: + 10% Research, + 10% Max Temp
- Gazelle Men: + 2% Movement Speed, + 10% Max Temp
- Lynx Men: +10% Min Temp, +10% Research
- Pig Men: + 10% Mining Speed, + 10% Harvest Yield
- Raccoon Men: +10% Research, +10% Harvest Yield
- Wolf Men: +10% Min Temp, +10% Social Impact