WH40k Astra Militarium Imperial Guard Mod, is a core mod that adds the Imperial Guard to RimWorld. After extensive research and pain you can now turn your Pawns into Astarte Warriors!
Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Core Mod features
- Ranged Weapons – AutoGun, Las Pistol, LasGun, Exitus Sniper Rifle, BotGun (T1 & T2), Plasma Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher and Krak Grenades, webGun,
- Melee Weapons – Chain Sword, Thunder Hammer, Force Sword, Power Axe, all made at Weapon Fabricator
- Armor – The standard Pattern Imperial Armor with helmet for all body types. With Flak Plates or Servo Arms to go over the top the enhance it in different ways.
- Armor – Carapace and Astarte Armor – Upgraded armor over the Standard Patern Armor. Astarte Armor only for Pawn with Astarte Organs to overcome the negative traits of this armor.
- Production – Full production integration with dedicated work benches, and new mineable materials in the form of Ceramite, Adamantium and Promethium. Also all Weapons can be recycled back into parts with a slight loss so you can reclaim resources from rubbish builds. Resources have been rebalanced to be better.
- Cogitators – that speed up research and manufacturing, these require Human Brains to be built, these are available via doing operation on Pawns to harvest Brains.
- Architecture – Currently there are custom floor textures, doors, beds, rugs, paradox poker table and statues that will spruce up that interior to bring honour to the Emperor.
- Research – There is a full customised research tree to all of the above.
- Power – Imperial Uranium Reactor, Plasma Reactor, Solar Panels, Thermal Plant and Battery.
- Planetary Extraction – Extract resources from the core of the planet. (Heat Damage Applies to this, keep below 0c)
- Medical Updates – Many new Augments, that can be implanted into Pawns for major upgrades. Lots of new medical items
- New Crops – New WH40k Universe crops to grow and use to create items.
The Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Core Mod is not compatible with the RimHammer Mod.
Minable resources for Adamantium and Ceramite will not spawn into your game area unless you start a new game, if you use this mod with an existing game you can use the planetary resource extractor.