The Armor Racks Mod adds a variety of armor racks that help you store and equip your armor in a better way.
Armor Racks Mod features
At the moment there are 3 types of armor racks:
- Vanilla rack that stores equipment and provides slightly faster equip time
- Mechanized rack that dramatically improves equip time (requires Microelectronics and own research)
- Mending rack that also slowly repairs things it stores (requires Fabrication and own research)
How to use:
- Build a rack, configure it via Storage tab, wait for colonists to haul things to it.
- Assign it a colonist via Set Owner dialog.
- Oh ♥♥♥♥ it’s a raid! Draft your colonist and use the Equip from rack command. Your colonist will run to their rack and grab the items from it.
- Once it’s over, use the Transfer to rack command (selected automatically after Equip or manually by right clicking) to put the items back.
Should be safe to add to, or remove from existing saves.
Should be compatible with CE:FT.
Should be compatible with custom races based on Humanoid Alien Races 2.0.
Check out mod settings for some helpful options.
Armor Racks Mod Review
The Armor Racks Mod is perfect to organize your armories and to send pawns into battle quickly even if they are not wearing their armor yet.