Have you ever wondered how do raiders manage to reach your colony unnoticed? Well, the Spotted Mod fixes that by adding a chance for your colonists to spot them in valuable time before they reach your colony. But sometimes the raiders are more sneaky. To counter this a new long-range motion scanner has been added to the game which increases your chances to spot a raid. So draft your colonists and wait for their arrival.
- Buildings are unlocked by researching the Spotted Research Tree
- With every research every movement spotted has more details.
- Every colonist increases discovery chance with 0.5%
- Spotting capabilities of buildings can be seen on their stats
- Discovery power and range is cumulative so building more structures will increase your chance
- Discovery chance is adjusted with difficulty, higher difficulties requiring more spotting buildings or colonists
License: Do what you want, but give the author credit.