Library required!This mod requires the HugsLib Library in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
Have you ever wondered how do raiders manage to reach your colony unnoticed? Well, the Spotted Mod fixes that by adding a chance for your colonists to spot them in valuable time before they reach your colony. But sometimes the raiders are more sneaky. To counter this a new long-range motion scanner has been added to the game which increases your chances to spot a raid. So draft your colonists and wait for their arrival.
- Buildings are unlocked by researching the Spotted Research Tree
- With every research every movement spotted has more details.
- Every colonist increases discovery chance with 0.5%
- Spotting capabilities of buildings can be seen on their stats
- Discovery power and range is cumulative so building more structures will increase your chance
- Discovery chance is adjusted with difficulty, higher difficulties requiring more spotting buildings or colonists
License: Do what you want, but give the author credit.
Spotted Mod Review
If you want to spot raiders before they are at the doors of your territory, the Spotted Mod is here to help. Build the new long range scanner to have a higher chance to spot enemies coming in your direction, and have a some extra time to prepare. A perfect warning for those players that tend to forget fixing up the colony’s defenses after every raid.